- Please use pedestrian gates to enter the school grounds, not driveway gates. If arriving after 9:30am, please use the driveway gate on Cambridge St.
- Please refrain from driving onto the school grounds in any circumstances without permission from the school office.
- Use the Kiss and Go Zone on Holt St to drop off and pick up children if driving to school. Stay with your vehicle and assist your child to get in or out. In the afternoons, ensure you display your family name on the sun visor as you approach. If your child doesn’t come within two minutes, please drive around the block to keep the zone moving.
- Please observe all road rules and parking restrictions in local streets. Double parking when dropping off and collecting children is a particularly unsafe practice.
- Please dismount from bikes and scooters when in the school grounds.
Thank you in advance for observing these guidelines to keep our community safe.