The Halloween Disco for students in Years 3 to Year 6 will take place tonight in the school hall from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
In the interests of students’ enjoyment and safety on the night, the following information is of great importance to you and for your child attending.
- Access to the school grounds for the disco and the avenue by which to leave will be by the library gate. All other gates will be locked.
- Entry to the disco is $5 cash. There will also be food, drinks and treats available for purchase on the night.
- There will be no parking available on the school grounds apart from the cars of staff members who will be supervising on the night.
- ONLY students in Years 3 to Year 6 who currently attend Stanmore Public School may come to the disco. We request that younger or older siblings, cousins, or ex-students of Stanmore DO NOT attend.
- Students who attend the disco must stay under the COLA area or within the school hall once they arrive for the evening. NO playing on the oval, tennis courts or any other area of the school is allowed.
- NO student is permitted to leave the school grounds during the evening unless they are going home with a parent or caregiver.
- Students are to be collected from the school by a parent or caregiver at the end of the disco, which is 7:00 pm. Parents and caregivers must collect students from the school. Students must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver to leave.
We thank you for your cooperation in meeting these requirements and discussing them with your child, which can ensure that a wonderful evening is experienced by all.
We would also greatly appreciate your assistance with making cupcakes and small treats for the 3-6 Halloween Disco. All cupcakes and treats can be delivered to the kitchen from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. Any time after this please deliver all treats to the school canteen.
Thank you for your generous support of the Halloween Disco.
Fran Larkin and The Aboriginal Education Committee