Dear Parents and Carers,
Learning From Home Plans for Week 1 have been sent out via CareMonkey this afternoon. They can also be accessed via the links below.
Starting from tomorrow, teachers will be monitoring attendance of students learning from home. Please ensure you comment on or answer your teacher’s ‘digital roll call’ post on Seesaw (Years K-2) or Google Classroom (Years 3-6) before 9:30am tomorrow.
If you log on late or miss the roll call post, don’t panic – just send your teacher a message letting them know you are now online.
Please ensure you have completed our most recent survey regarding student attendance at school from Week 3:
Your prompt attention to this is much appreciated.
Thank you to the families who came to the school to collect resource packs over the past two days. If you haven’t made it yet, resource packs will be left out for collection for the rest of this week in the following locations:
- Kindergarten: C Block verandah (Heritage block at front of school)
- Year 1: N/A
- Year 2: Corridor outside the office
- Year 3: Outside the canteen
- Year 4: Hall
- Year 5 and 4/5/6M: Outside the Kitchen classroom
- Year 6 and 5/6B: Verandah outside 6L and 4/5/6M (above the Kitchen classroom)